Can I use S-drive for an RSD page? -...

User 336851 Photo

27 posts

How can I upload all the RSD files to the Sdrive? I created a page with RSD to replace one in one of my free tripod accounts since there's not much difference between rubyspaniel.tripod.com & rubyspaniel.coffeecup.com. My 1st attempt resulted in an all text page on white background (I uploaded each file individually from the css, js & image folders from my RSD export folder). What did I miss? Thanks
Krndel
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You sure can! Just click the Publish Toolbar Icon and enter your CoffeeCup credentials. RSD will then upload all your website files automatically for you. No need to upload anything manually. No muss, no fuss. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Karen,

For S-Drive simply click the publish button in RSD located at the top and sign into S-Drive. Let RSD do the rest!

Easy Peasy.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 336851 Photo

27 posts

Got It! Had to do some logging out & back in to get it to work. That's what I get for keeping so many browser tabs open. Very easy, thanks guys!
Krndel

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.