Error when hosting forms - Post ID...

User 2082484 Photo

8 posts

I am using 1 and 1 to host the forms...

I am getting the following error on the webpage..

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /homepages/36/d146295667/htdocs/3095/form1/3095-flag-only_exported/3095-flag-only/fbapp/php/config.inc.php on line 21

The website with the form is http://www.3095ride.com/form1/3095-flag … order2.htm

What am I doing wrong? I would prefer to use the S-Drive as it works GREAT, but I am with a non-profit and am sure they will not aprove additional monthly charges.....

Any help woud be GREATLY appriciated.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This means that your server does not meet the minimum server requirements. Most likely, your server is using an older version of PHP. You must have PHP 5.2 or higher installed. Contact your server administrator and ask them to update to the most recent version of PHP.

You can read more about minimum server requirements here.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2082484 Photo

8 posts

THANKS SCOTT...You guys are great!
User 2082484 Photo

8 posts

Upgraded the PHP and the forms work great!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve Cripple wrote:
Upgraded the PHP and the forms work great!

Great! Enjoy the software! :-)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.