please help with my domain name -...

User 3125151 Photo

2 posts

i purchased a domain in google domains and configured the dns for the a record, then created the alias in coffeecup, but when i try open the page still says there's nothing here yet, what am i missing?
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

arteneur wrote:
i purchased a domain in google domains and configured the dns for the a record, then created the alias in coffeecup, but when i try open the page still says there's nothing here yet, what am i missing?

I'm Guessing that because you are still registered as a 'Guest' you haven't yet purchased anything from Coffee Cup 'Registered users' can do what you are trying to do
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 3125151 Photo

2 posts

thanks for you answer.

you are right, i have a free account on coffeecup. none of the articles i've read here on coffeecup, nor the pricing plans mention that a paid plan is needed to use my own domain name.

so, is this really a paid plan only feature?

thanks.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

arteneur wrote:
thanks for you answer.

you are right, i have a free account on coffeecup. none of the articles i've read here on coffeecup, nor the pricing plans mention that a paid plan is needed to use my own domain name.

so, is this really a paid plan only feature?

thanks.

I would think so, I can't think of any hosting service in the whole universe that comes for free,

if you purchased a coffeecuip app then perhaps you can get a free basic SDrive account, but I wouldn't honestly know
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.