trial version of RLM - Post ID 230663

User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

I am thinking about getting Responsive Layout Maker. I am trying to figure it I would actually use it much since I only have 1 website I created and managing and 1 website I edit occasionally. I know about the current sale price but since I have to watch what I spend. I am wondering it your normal trial version will be available or if people have to wait till it is publicly release or not on sale.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are not offering any demo versions of the program at this time during. We will offer one at a later date.

If you think it sounds cool, jump on the low price offer now. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Trial is still not available T. They are pre-releasing to a select group that signed up a while back. You want to make sure you sign up for the newsletter, and any specials that come out. Then you'll get some great email sales. Right now I think you'll just have to wait for it to go public. But as I say, sign up for the emails, then watch for specials. Somethings almost always going on at CoffeeCup! :cool:

If you didn't get the email for the special offer, open a support ticket!
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

Thanks for the information and reply's.
I did receive the email but the price is a little high for me at the moment. If I had multiple website and money coming in currently then I would get it right away but since money is an issue and I created a responsive website by myself (coding manually) I think I might wait awhile and see what comes along later.
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

T. Brown wrote:
Thanks for the information and reply's.
I did receive the email but the price is a little high for me at the moment. If I had multiple website and money coming in currently then I would get it right away but since money is an issue and I created a responsive website by myself (coding manually) I think I might wait awhile and see what comes along later.

I perfectly understand where your coming from there. I've mulled it over the last 2 days finally went for it, but of course these things do need weighing up.
User 65981 Photo

18 posts

What is the difference between the Trial and the Purchased version?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Scott wrote:
What is the difference between the Trial and the Purchased version?

The trial is fully functional but expires in 7 days.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 65981 Photo

18 posts

7 days from install or download? ('cause sometimes it takes the old man a few days to get to the new fun stuff ... LOL)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jim Scott wrote:
7 days from install or download? ('cause sometimes it takes the old man a few days to get to the new fun stuff ... LOL)

HAHA. 7 days from the first time you open the software.
User 65981 Photo

18 posts

Thanks, Scott.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.