Styles not working in Visual Studio...

User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

My styles aren't working as I make a Template ( asp.net Master Page) in Visual Studio 2013.
I am using the Web Forms style of web site.

The styles work fine in the Web Pages ( Razor syntax) style of website.

Here is how I have the styles and js in the head.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Index</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/coffeegrinder.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/wireframe-theme.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/main.css">

<!-- Start of the headers for !CoffeeCup Menu Builder -->

<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href ='css/menu_builder.css'/>
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href ='css/style.css'/>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-1.8.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/modernizr-2.6.2-respond-1.1.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tinynav.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/mb.js"></script>

<!-- End of the headers for !CoffeeCup Menu Builder -->

</head>
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Do you have a link to the page?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

It is in development offline. I will try to WinRAR the site and send to you later today.

Thanks,

Henry
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Henry Jones Jr wrote:
It is in development offline. I will try to WinRAR the site and send to you later today.

Thanks,

Henry

Make it easier for us to help you. Just place it in a temp folder on your server. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Henry I deleted your last post.

This is a public forum where all can see. :) Change your password and please submit a support ticket and provide the username and password.

However, we are not looking for FTP access, we simply want a link to the page so that we can see your website online. As you said it is not published yet, we are asking you provide the link to the website not the files. :P

Thanks.
User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

Hey I opened up a new ticket yesterday. I wasn't sure if this thread was still going public. However I did not hear back so I'm not sure where that ticket went.

I went ahead and uploaded all files here:

http://movinouthouston.com/

I am using Asp.Net Web Forms 4.51. The index / default page is using the C# model ( code behind). This page is mostly html and css, js attached files from RWD. As a reminder it isn't rendering properly as the header/footer should be displaying in black.

Thanks,

Henry
User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

Additionally I failed to mention that when you re-size the browser down to mobile size the menu ( menu builder) isn't working.
User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

Scott / Adam,

Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going with this issue. I am eager to implement RWD in my Visual Studio projects as an alternative to Bootstrap which they have installed as the default template system.

Thanks,

Henry
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Henry Jones Jr wrote:
Scott / Adam,

Just wanted to follow up and see how things are going with this issue. I am eager to implement RWD in my Visual Studio projects as an alternative to Bootstrap which they have installed as the default template system.

Thanks,

Henry

We have yet to see a support ticket for you Henry. :P
User 2226727 Photo

12 posts

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong then.....I am going to support and sending over information filling out the title, topic, build, product, explanation, etc. I'll try again and use General Support instead of Software Support.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.