Struggling... - Post ID 228369

User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

G'kar wrote:

Yeah but if you haven't got it, you haven't got it. I always wonder what CC mean by the end of the weekend, do they mean weekend in US or the weekend elsewhere, an interesting question that. I guess they can't lose really since the States is probably the last in the time zone, but what about when they first offer it. I've always wondered that.

The weekend ends when we get back to the office on Monday morning, somewhere between 8 - 9 EST. We usually keep the offer open a little longer if we see there's still a lot of interest though :P
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Well, that answers that! Thanks! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
G'kar wrote:

Yeah but if you haven't got it, you haven't got it. I always wonder what CC mean by the end of the weekend, do they mean weekend in US or the weekend elsewhere, an interesting question that. I guess they can't lose really since the States is probably the last in the time zone, but what about when they first offer it. I've always wondered that.

The weekend ends when we get back to the office on Monday morning, somewhere between 8 - 9 EST. We usually keep the offer open a little longer if we see there's still a lot of interest though :P

"Somewhere between 8-9" man that is relaxed, wherever I've worked I got to be on the dot LOL. Thanks for clearing that up should put an Ad at the beginning of your surname :P:cool:
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

G'kar wrote:

"Somewhere between 8-9" man that is relaxed, wherever I've worked I got to be on the dot LOL.

Yea, times are flexible but you also should know that many of us put in between 10 and 16 hours a day to get your responsive future taken care off ;)
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
G'kar wrote:

"Somewhere between 8-9" man that is relaxed, wherever I've worked I got to be on the dot LOL.

Yea, times are flexible but you also should know that many of us put in between 10 and 16 hours a day to get your responsive future taken care off ;)

I thought at least 23hrs a day LOL yeh seriously we do appreciate the efforts of the team
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Yea, times are flexible but you also should know that many of us put in between 10 and 16 hours a day to get your responsive future taken care off

Sounds to me as if CC employee's are 'responsive'. They adapt to a changing world! :D
And thank heavens for that! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.