RLM Webinar - Jun 3rd, 2014 at...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We are going to start experimenting with creating Webinars on how to use RLM. If we get enough interest in these, we will start offering them on a more permanent set schedule. Since this will be our first one, we want to get as many people as possible to help us work out all the kinks so to speak. ;)

On June 3rd, 2014 at 2:00p.m. EST we will hold an "Introduction to RLM" which will cover how to create a Mobile First Layout. I will post a link to the Webinar on this day which will be handled though Google Hangouts.

If this sounds interesting, please post back here (and spread the word) so we can see how excited you are. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

I just added it to the calendar Scott!
Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 431141 Photo

78 posts

Great idea!

Unfortunately, I can't make it on June 3rd at 2:00pm, so I hope that this (and future) seminars are recorded and easily retrieved at a later time for non-realtime viewing.

=Steve=
=Steve=
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I put it on my calendar and I'll be there.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 166871 Photo

185 posts

Hopefully it will be available and retrievable to view later as I unavailable that time, but am very much interested in exploring this option.
cayucostom
Vista Tom

User 182101 Photo

3 posts

Awesome. Looking forward to it. Good timing since I'm about to tackle a website project at work and would like to use RLM for it.
User 2271387 Photo

99 posts

I am looking forward to this an adventure.

Sorry, this will be my first Webinar, so I am forced to ask: Will the link be sent via email or do I return to this page at Coffeecup? And, Does Google Hangouts mean anything more than this will be the hosting apparatus, or does Google Hangouts mean that I will need a Google Account to effectively participate?

Thank you for the opportunity.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Reality GDK wrote:
I am looking forward to this an adventure.

Sorry, this will be my first Webinar, so I am forced to ask: Will the link be sent via email or do I return to this page at Coffeecup? And, Does Google Hangouts mean anything more than this will be the hosting apparatus, or does Google Hangouts mean that I will need a Google Account to effectively participate?

Thank you for the opportunity.

The link will be posted in this thread here. You will not need a Google Account to join in. We are just using Google Hangouts to host the Webinar.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2057459 Photo

2 posts

Yes! Thank You! Count me in.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.