8 posts

Link? chompin' at the bit here Scott LOL
--
"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
- Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Here we go! Please bare with us as this is our first attempt at a Webinar with Google Hangouts (and you are our lab rats here). :)

This event will allow for a Q & A, so we will make evert effort to answer any questions you have within the scope of this session, so please try to keep your questions on topic so we can address as many questions as possible. After the webinar is complete, please post your comments back here so we can gauge how well we did and how well the service worked for you. We are not sure if we want to continue with Google Hangouts or use another service, so feedback on your experience is greatly appreciated.

With that, you can access the Webinar here:
https://plus.google.com/events/c6renvjg … k5s1g2oiag
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2210685 Photo

8 posts

Good job with this. Very helpful when enlarged to full screen. But PLEASE give us the inspector asap!
Thanks for the great work.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

The only issue I had with the entire session was the focus was not really clear.

Other than that this was a great webinar and we should have more.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Fantastic Webinar today! Even learned something new! Thank you guys for putting this on as it was very informative and made a few things more clear. On behalf of all of us in attendance Great Job!
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 128622 Photo

8 posts

I agree - the webinar was excellent. Looking forward to Inspector - looks like it can be an extremely helpful feature that will change the game.

Hope to have many more webinars - might suggest that they be subject driven so how about a poll of some sort to see what people are needing more in depth info on and do them in that order? Does that make sense?

Anyway, appreciate the effort and benefited greatly

ROn
--
"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
- Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
User 2425938 Photo

7 posts

Great webinar and informative guys. Thanks. RLM is looking great especially love the inspector function. Great job.
User 278441 Photo

3 posts

Thank you for the webinar. This is my first Google Hangouts on Air. I attend and give a lot of online trainings so I offer my review as informative to help you achieve your goals.

I found it almost impossible to read anything on the right pane - and I was in full screen on a 23inch HD monitor. that may be an effect of the black background.

The entire presentation screens on your computer were blurry, even worse on the youtube video.
the audio was also a bit distorted, but that is more than likely due to your microphone quality and/or position and not the presentation app.

I would submit that you should continue to test and review other presentation apps. I personally like join.me Pro version for several reasons, voice quality is better, recording quality is better, and it offers a regular conference line if an attendee is bandwidth challenged for the VOIP. It does have a fee, but is modest IMO and is a cross-browser app. Lots of my attendees use their Ipad, and Iphones and smartphones to attend.

Anyway, thanks for this one. The training will be impactive in getting RLM rapidly accepted. It is quite a complex software!.

Lee
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

BuddahBoy wrote:
I agree - the webinar was excellent. Looking forward to Inspector - looks like it can be an extremely helpful feature that will change the game.

Hope to have many more webinars - might suggest that they be subject driven so how about a poll of some sort to see what people are needing more in depth info on and do them in that order? Does that make sense?

Anyway, appreciate the effort and benefited greatly

ROn

Thank you Ron! ;)

That will actually be our ultimate goal. We will create Webinars for specific topics and try to focus just on that. We will then have Intro to RLM or just Q/A Webinars as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Charles Bozarth wrote:
Thank you for the webinar. This is my first Google Hangouts on Air. I attend and give a lot of online trainings so I offer my review as informative to help you achieve your goals.

I found it almost impossible to read anything on the right pane - and I was in full screen on a 23inch HD monitor. that may be an effect of the black background.

The entire presentation screens on your computer were blurry, even worse on the youtube video.
the audio was also a bit distorted, but that is more than likely due to your microphone quality and/or position and not the presentation app.

I would submit that you should continue to test and review other presentation apps. I personally like join.me Pro version for several reasons, voice quality is better, recording quality is better, and it offers a regular conference line if an attendee is bandwidth challenged for the VOIP. It does have a fee, but is modest IMO and is a cross-browser app. Lots of my attendees use their Ipad, and Iphones and smartphones to attend.

Anyway, thanks for this one. The training will be impactive in getting RLM rapidly accepted. It is quite a complex software!.

Lee

Thank you Lee for the feedback. We are actually going to be testing a few of these solutions out for each Webinar to find which one works the best. JoinMe is actually the next one we plan on testing followed by AnyMeeting.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.