RLM freezes or functions stop working...

User 480052 Photo

21 posts

Has anyone else ran into RLM freezing or functions quit working and have to restart program to get everything working again? Example: Add an form input box, set all the desired property settings. Duplicate it a couple of times and then right click on the last added input box to delete and Delete is disabled. Then all the functions stop working and I have to restart the program
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Actually yes it has. I thought it was just me and it only happens on rare occasion so I have not reported it. If I save my layout and reopen it then allows me to continue on. At least we are not losing our work.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Same thing has happened to me a couple of times. I do the same thing as Steve and don't seem to lose any changes.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 327365 Photo

26 posts

A similar thing has happened to me today after I had entered some paragraph and list text. I've got 6 pages in my project but in a couple of pages the columns have suddenly stuck at the smallest breakpoint and won't expand to their original size. They are also stuck in the middle of the page. Closing and restarting the progam doesn't fix it either. I can't see anything in the properties that would cause it to happen. I'm off the bed now but will reinstall RLMP tomorrow to see if that works.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Just sayin'...I'd open a support topic on it! If that many users are having a problem it's got to be something CC should fix!!
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I have tried for the past hour to replicate this issue, but I cannot. If I could get exact steps to reproduce this, that would help a lot.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

It usually happens after you duplicate a bunch of elements. There really is no sequence of steps to get it to happen consistently.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve wrote:
It usually happens after you duplicate a bunch of elements. There really is no sequence of steps to get it to happen consistently.

Those are the hardest ones for us to fix because we need to be able to replicate it. ;)

I will keep trying. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.