RLM and VSD - Post ID 230594

User 2488786 Photo

190 posts

And the hour glass spins and spins and spins.
An expert at using the wrong tool the right way.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

frank lee wrote:
Adam, if you could answer one question please. Will I need RLM to use RSD effectively? If so, then I'd better buy it now while it's still at a discounted price. If RSD is all I need then I will wait for that.

This all depends on your business need. Responsive Layout Maker is a revolutionary tool that builds a wireframe, grid based website. I can not say much on RSD at this point as it is still in the oven. :P

I will say, that for any web designer both programs in my mind will be needed and I am not saying that because I work for CoffeeCup but because I am a Web Designer myself, RLM has become an everyday tool for me, and as soon as RSD is done baking, it will be as well. But I will use both programs equally. :)

If you are looking for a FULLY responsive site, RLM, Menu Builder, Web Form Build, Button Builder, and soon to be RSD are what you will need.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

And 21 minutes for a CoffeeCup Tech Guru to pop in is just awesome support! This is a user forum. It's mighty nice of the Gurus to take time out and answer questions here. Won't find that support anywhere else! :D
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
And 21 minutes for a CoffeeCup Tech Guru to pop in is just awesome support! This is a user forum. It's mighty nice of the Gurus to take time out and answer questions here. Won't find that support anywhere else! :D

It would have been sooner but, the dog needed to be taken out. :lol:

We do try though. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.