Responsive Layout Maker Pro with...

User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
It's already appeared on social medias :)

Mansour,

You better be glad we like stalkers! :lol:

Coming soon to a home near you! (Well your home...)
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Honestly I cant wait to see and fly or sleep with it but for you Adam I waiting here patiently hehehe. :)
I want to see RLM naked and Adam watch out my wife here blaming you guys and she is going to sue you guys for making such a beautiful creature that I have almost forgotten time for her. she does not even know what is RLM, CSS, HTML Js , Less, Sass, hahaha. she says don't talk to me in alien language but she understand coffee very well, that's what make us connected.:)
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
Honestly I cant wait to see and fly or sleep with it but for you Adam I waiting here patiently hehehe. :)
I want to see RLM naked and Adam watch out my wife here blaming you guys and she is going to sue you guys for making such a beautiful creature that I have almost forgotten time for her. she does not even know what is RLM, CSS, HTML Js , Less, Sass, hahaha. she says don't talk to me in alien language but she understand coffee very well, that's what make us connected.:)

Not sure if I should laugh or cover RLM with a blanket... :lol:

You better make time for your wife though, they are what keeps us men running.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Thanks for your advice , yeah I am running no where now but please don't cover RLM with blanket let me enjoy my view:)
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.