Publishing Files - Post ID 246281

User 2660090 Photo

89 posts

Hi, I've just tried to publish my files within the RLM software and view the specific URL, but it doesn't seem to upload my images contained in my own images folder, called '_images'. I know there's a default folder called 'img' but I didn't want to use this one. I don't really know why it's not publishing all of the folders — when I preview it in the browser, the page loads with the default image placeholders where I have not yet put a specific image, but my images will not show up because that '_images' folder has not been uploaded.

Any help appreciated.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Try uploading the folder. That isn't something that RLM does for you, it only goves you the option to add the image locations for your images, but you are responsible for seeing that the images are placed in the locations you are specifying
User 2660090 Photo

89 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Try uploading the folder. That isn't something that RLM does for you, it only goves you the option to add the image locations for your images, but you are responsible for seeing that the images are placed in the locations you are specifying
Oh right, thanks. That clears it up.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.