Page elements and properties not...

User 327365 Photo

26 posts

I've redone a page in RLMP and saved every so often as I went along. The last thing I added was a button, to which I made some changes to it's properties. I went back and entered titles for some headings on the same page, saving all again. I tried returning to the button properties to check the details but the program wouldn't return. It would instead go to one of the other elements on the page.

Anyway, I exported the files and on opening the particular in HTML Editor, the button was missing and the heading titles that I'd entered weren't there, just the defaults.

I've just had another look at the page I was working on in RLMP and I see more of the changes I've spent the last couple of hours doing haven't been saved, even though the save button highlights and depresses when clicked.

I've had a similar problem before, it seems to occur after RLMP has been open for a few hours.Is this a known bug or something peculiar to me?

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Oh dear Paddy sorry to hear that. This has never happened to me as of yet. Can you replicate the issue on a regular basis? Or is this just a random thing?

Do you have the most current version of RLMP?

If you are able to consistently replicate the issue I would open a support ticket with CC and let them know in more detail what is happening. Maybe even include a .rlmp file so they can evaluate it.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 327365 Photo

26 posts

Hi Steve,
It seems to be regularly random! ;) Next time it happens I'll do as you suggest, as it's a bit annoying when it's all perfect (imo, of course) and then it's not saved.
Thanks.
Paddy
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Not sure if you missed my question? Do you have the most current version of RLMP? If not I would definitely uninstall and install the newest version.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.