Multi-Page site - Post ID 237105

User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

I hear an Ahha moment happening... :)
User 2601283 Photo

219 posts

So there is still the bug that does not give a different Class and ID with menu builder exports, and I learned how to fix the coding. If I understand how to make a php file, I can name the HTML editor file with a php extension and ALL File types.

1. Do I make the changes (mainmenu --> mymainmenu) on the exported html file, the js file, and the css file before I save it as a php?

2. Do I include the js, css, and image files in the php-includes file?

3. Are there any other questions that I should be asking? :D As a friend always says, "I don't know enough to know what I don't know"
User 2686783 Photo

84 posts

Adam East wrote:
I hear an Ahha moment happening... :)

Yes, I am so glad I read this thread. I don't know php, but I am so going to do that with the menu I create when I revamp the website.
User 2601283 Photo

219 posts

Angie wrote:
So there is still the bug that does not give a different Class and ID with menu builder exports, and I learned how to fix the coding. If I understand how to make a php file, I can name the HTML editor file with a php extension and ALL File types.

1. Do I make the changes (mainmenu --> mymainmenu) on the exported html file, the js file, and the css file before I save it as a php?

2. Do I include the js, css, and image files in the php-includes file?

3. Are there any other questions that I should be asking? :D As a friend always says, "I don't know enough to know what I don't know"

Anybody?? I tried what Per said and I either got nothing to show, or just the line of code to appear on screen.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.