Layout Maker? - Post ID 225037

User 603315 Photo

938 posts

So Scott are we any nearer to know when the program will be out?? Will it be here this year do you think :lol:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It will be ready very soon. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2396289 Photo

18 posts

Mr Scott, I've been tinkering with some online Bootstrap layout generators to try this new (to me at least, I guess I missed the SS Twitter Bootstrap maiden voyage back in 2011. LOL) Bootstrap framework design method and yes indeed, its very cool and responsive. But Online versions are not the best. My hope is to use Coffeecup's RLMP Desktop Application with a new project for a friend of mine. And yes I realize RLMP isn't Bootstrap and Bootstrap is just an export option. But the wait is killing me :-) If its much longer, I may have to fall back on my other application for the this project. I'm trying not think about it.. Can you say, RLMP would be available in the next week?

Also, has a discussion been made about exporting to Bootstrap version 2 or 3 at RLMP's Launch?

Thanks in advance
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you say, RLMP would be available in the next week?

I cannot comment on the exact date of the release. We have learned long ago never to do that. People roast us alive when we do not make the date. ;)

Also, has a discussion been made about exporting to Bootstrap version 2 or 3 at RLMP's Launch?

Bootstrap 2 is already a part of RLM.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,453 posts

'Soon'-ish seems to be the political correct answer to such questions ;)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Can you say, RLMP would be available in the next week?

I cannot comment on the exact date of the release. We have learned long ago never to do that. People roast us alive when we do not make the date. ;)

Bootstrap 2 is already a part of RLM.

Scott, Mr Swedorski. Mousieur Swedorski but that's taking away all the fun, it would be lovely to roast you guys alive just for jollies :lol:
User 2396289 Photo

18 posts

Well played Mr Swedorski, well played sir. :-) I'd be happy to chip in and buy you some sunglasses and SPF 30 suntan lotion for the roasting if you happen to miss the date, if you would elaborate :-) [Ohwell I tried LOL]

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.