issue with text editor - Post ID 237081

User 1891014 Photo

4 posts

I have 1.1 build 2746. I make a text block, edit the text with a text editor. Later I want to change some of the text. When I double click the text box, nothing. The editor icons show at the top of the browser but I cannot edit the text no matter what. No cursor, no nothing. Only happens on certain ones. And I cannot change font size or anything using the editor at the top of the browser unless I can actually edit the text and thusly highlight it. But since it cannot be highlighted, nothing.
I can single click the text box and edit its features like font and size and color and such using the right side panel but I cannot edit the actual text.Then I have to delete it and make a new one. And then it is intermittent as to whether I will be able to go back and edit it again or not.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

The editor icons show at the top of the browser ...

...the editor at the top of the browser...

Do you mean when you're previewing in a browser? What editor icons? ...and what text editor?
Are you trying to change the place-holder text in RLMP?

More info please :)

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hey there,

Can you delete the effected element and readd it to see if you still have the same issue. If you do open a support ticket and attach your .RLMP file so that I can take a look. :)

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

:lol: I was confused – didn't get why he was trying to edit the text in some outside (browser-based?) text editor rather than from within RLMP.
***Make sure you don't have any security scans or auto updates running, they can interfere with all sorts of software.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.