I need some guidance please - Post ID...

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Hi Ernie,

No matter what you do you will have to go in and change and rework after the export. RLMP has no VLB element so you will have to choose a place holder for now and then go back later and add the VLB header and body code. Not sure if you seen my tutorial on adding a WOW slider, its basically the same thing just different code.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Steve,

After thinking about what I had asked I realized I should have asked placeholder instead of element.

I do understand about having to go in and work things after exporting.

Yes, I have seen your wow slider tutorial. Very nice and that's on my list of software to add to what I have. I just purchased the button builder last night and I want to see if CC comes out with the responsive layout maker for Wordpress.

I think I'll just try a row first and see how things look.

Thanks,

Ernie
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 219465 Photo

324 posts

Ernie,
I have mostly been a fan of revolving images to gets ones attention to stay on a site, but after seeing your site, I have changed my mind. Your site definitely gets ones attention to take a deeper look. VERY NICE JOB! (Looks good on a mobile device too!)
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Marc,

Thank you for the wonderful comment. It does pretty good on a phone without any breakpoints but I will need to do some work with those before it's complete. The man I'm building this site for is really pleased so far with what it looks like right now.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.