Congrats - Post ID 229921

User 2049535 Photo

62 posts

@ Scott: yep, I understand, but it is a usability issue and it might be worth investigating down the road. Not a huge deal, but think about folks who may have issues with this color combination for readability. I can muddle through, but there will be others who will have issues.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

Hear, hear!
I think I mentioned this last year or so...

Some years ago the html Editor came out with a black background when opened with no document open, and it was possible to change that to white. Can't you make something similar for the new responsive programmes? It IS a GREAT PROBLEM with this dark grey on black, which seems to be so popular among those who are young enough to be my grandkids.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2049535 Photo

62 posts

LOL… I admit to being "old" but fight the cat of being a grandkid… :-)
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Inger wrote:
Hear, hear!
I think I mentioned this last year or so...

Some years ago the html Editor came out with a black background when opened with no document open, and it was possible to change that to white. Can't you make something similar for the new responsive programmes? It IS a GREAT PROBLEM with this dark grey on black, which seems to be so popular among those who are young enough to be my grandkids.

Oh you've made my day Inger I'm young enough to be your grandchild, I wish. I actually like the interface of RLM but I agree that it should have different colours for access for some people and I know I get bored at looking at the same stuff :cool:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.