Mailchimp Integration - Post ID 265540

User 2817418 Photo

5 posts

Maybe it is just me but I cannot export my RED email I created to HTML. I think I did so last month but for some reason I cannot do it now. Did something change or am I just overlooking something?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Joe Maury wrote:
Maybe it is just me but I cannot export my RED email I created to HTML. I think I did so last month but for some reason I cannot do it now. Did something change or am I just overlooking something?

Why can't you Joe? Are you getting an error message?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2817418 Photo

5 posts

I seem to not be able to find it. I go to export and it let's me log in and then I can pick to send a test email but not HTML. I started with a blank page. When I did it before I started with the default email page. Not sure if that make a difference.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Joe Maury wrote:
I seem to not be able to find it. I go to export and it let's me log in and then I can pick to send a test email but not HTML. I started with a blank page. When I did it before I started with the default email page. Not sure if that make a difference.

You do not have a Mailer Subscription (you cancelled that) so if any images are linked in under Add Images, you need to remove those and link each one to an Online URL. Please visit EXPORTING YOUR RED PROJECT and follow the steps outlined.

Should you change your mind and want to try Mailer again, you can upgrade at anytime here:
https://www.coffeecup.com/store/specials/mailer/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2817418 Photo

5 posts

Ok, that is why it only gives me a button to update image links versus continue without updating. I think I got it.
User 2817418 Photo

5 posts

That was totally it. Removed the image and it worked perfect. Thanks, Scott.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.