Stop the current video from playing...

User 2407728 Photo

1 post

Have created my first slideshow with all slides containing Video Elements (videos are on Youtube) and it is working fine except that if I start a video in a slide then click Next (or Previous) while the video is still playing the slideshow moves to the next slide but the previous slide's video does not stop playing. If I click play on the next video I have two videos playing at once and so on.
How do I stop the current video playing after advancing to the next slide?
User 2699991 Photo

4,798 posts
Online Now

Baringhup wrote:
Have created my first slideshow with all slides containing Video Elements (videos are on Youtube) and it is working fine except that if I start a video in a slide then click Next (or Previous) while the video is still playing the slideshow moves to the next slide but the previous slide's video does not stop playing. If I click play on the next video I have two videos playing at once and so on.
How do I stop the current video playing after advancing to the next slide?

I would have thought that is impossible without manually stopping the video,, otherwise how would the video know when to stop just because it's out of view, the video controls don't know as far as the video is concerned it's still in view.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.