problem of css when integrating to...

User 2820282 Photo

4 posts

i have a conflict of css when i try to integrate a Slide to a RSD page :
on my RSD page i have a text button with a white text.
when i integrate the Slide, the white text turn to blue 5087ca, due to the "a" tag in the slideshow.css !!
User 2820282 Photo

4 posts

and i think too it is not convenient that the export of a slide generate a main.css, because in RSD there is too a main.css !!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you post a download link to your project files (RSD and RCS)?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2820282 Photo

4 posts

You can download it here :

http://fulldoc.eu/test/pan-PAGE-11-TEST … -SLIDE.zip

Thanks a lot

User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Bertrand Lallement wrote:
You can download it here :
http://fulldoc.eu/test/pan-PAGE-11-TEST … -SLIDE.zip
Thanks a lot

Thanks! The CSS from the Slider is overwriting that of RSD. This is because the CSS reference has been placed below the CSS references for RSD.

Since you are manually editing the files, you could simply need to move the reference to Click-action-BL_exported/css/slideshow.css above the <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/coffeegrinder.min.css"> reference link.

Another option would be to remove the color from the a:link in the following code, found in the slideshow.css

a:link {
color: #5087ca;
text-decoration: none;
}

I will log this internally as well, thanks!
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

One thing we did notice Bertrand is that you have exported the Slider as a Standalone version. Try exporting it using the Export > For Embedding option. This will ensure the CSS is not overwritten. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.