Does anyone get this to work at...

User 2509861 Photo

2 posts

I bought this software several months ago and am just now starting to mess with it. It seems I have the latest version and mine is full of glitches, I can't even use it. Once I make one slide, I try to duplicate it and then things just go crazy. It either becomes not editable at all OR once I make changes to slide 2, slide 1 looks like slide 2. ugh... Is this "junk"?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That should not be happening Joshua. Please open a support ticket and send us your project file. We should be able to figure out what is going on there.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

That sometimes happened to me, even if I added a BLANK slide it came out like the first slide, which at the same time lost all of it's styling.

I also started to get problems with RSD and Menu Builder (more than normal with Menu Builder which always had some glitches) I noticed that these problems became worse after Windows 10 had a huge update a couple of weeks or so ago, I did a full clean and repair of registry and system files, then re-installed the errant apps, and so far (touch wood) everything is going OK no more strange things happening.

Of course that doesn't help you if you are not using Windows 10.

I hope you get it sorted and running properly because when it works properly it is a nice addition to our arsenal of tools for making great web-sites.

Just a little note for Scott and the other Guru's at CC there does needs to be a lot more information about this app available for those of us new to the game of sliders etc, detailed explanations and use of all the features, because what there is out there is not really much use.

Anyway once again hang in there a bit, and see if it can be sorted out one way or another, it is worth it in the end.

Have a great day wherever you all are in the world

Wayan
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.