Web Form Builder Lite is here! - Post...

User 2148979 Photo

19 posts

Does anyone know what the price of the new web form builder will be - outside of the mega pack? Since I have most of what is in the mega pack already, I'm really only interested in the update to the form builder.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Dan Brennan wrote:
Does anyone know what the price of the new web form builder will be - outside of the mega pack? Since I have most of what is in the mega pack already, I'm really only interested in the update to the form builder.

Most likely it will be $39 which is the retail price of the software. You can save $10 now buy purchasing the Mega Pack for only $29. Now this is not 100% set in stone until the program is officially released, but I have a good feeling we won't offer anything cheaper.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

First let me say that I have used Form Builder Classic for several years. I like it, but wish it did more. I saw the pitch for the new and improved version....

I purchased the $29 pack with Form Builder Lite. I installed it and built a test form. I created my "website" on coffeecup.com.

When I go to publish my form, I keep getting a message that says something to the effect, "Hey, you're not done yet - you need to enter your coffee cup account information before publishing your form." Well, my account info IS entered. I just keep going in circles here.

Is there (will there be) a way to just FTP the form files to my own web server?

Thanks

Mike
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Zahurak wrote:
First let me say that I have used Form Builder Classic for several years. I like it, but wish it did more. I saw the pitch for the new and improved version....

I purchased the $29 pack with Form Builder Lite. I installed it and built a test form. I created my "website" on coffeecup.com.

When I go to publish my form, I keep getting a message that says something to the effect, "Hey, you're not done yet - you need to enter your coffee cup account information before publishing your form." Well, my account info IS entered. I just keep going in circles here.

Is there (will there be) a way to just FTP the form files to my own web server?

Thanks

Mike

What you did was just enter in your S-Drive information. You also have to click on one of the addresses as well. Then you can publish.

Form Builder will not have a built-in FTP for non S-Drive accounts. Instead you will export your form and upload it with whatever FTP program you like to use.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Thanks -- that worked.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

I have created a small test form, uploaded to S-Drive, placed the code into a web page, and tested the form.

When I click the "submit" button, I get this message...

Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
•You must provide at least one recipient email address.

(I did type in a valid email address)

However, the form data DOES get submitted.

I have no idea what I have done wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Zahurak wrote:
I have created a small test form, uploaded to S-Drive, placed the code into a web page, and tested the form.

When I click the "submit" button, I get this message...

Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
•You must provide at least one recipient email address.

(I did type in a valid email address)

However, the form data DOES get submitted.

I have no idea what I have done wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Are you sure you created this form using Build 2712? If you are not sure, go to the Help Menu > About. If you are on an older version, please uninstall what you have, download the latest version and create a NEW form and see how it goes.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Thanks for the quick reply.

It is version 2712
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Zahurak wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

It is version 2712

Please open a support ticket and send us your .fb file so I can take a look at it. Also, before you do that, make sure to create a new form and see if you can replicate the error again.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Thanks, Scott.

I'll create a new form and give it a try. If I get the same error, I'll let you know.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.