Web Form Builder Lite is here! - Page...

User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Scott

I created a brand new form and published it.

I got the same error message...

"Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
•You must provide at least one recipient email address."

Once again, the data does submit and I got a verification email (as the sender).

Mike
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Michael Zahurak wrote:
Scott

I created a brand new form and published it.

I got the same error message...

"Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
•You must provide at least one recipient email address."

Once again, the data does submit and I got a verification email (as the sender).

Mike

Please open a support ticket and send me the .fb file and I will take a look at it for ya.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 256589 Photo

23 posts

Sorry to appear dense, but when do I go to open a support ticket?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Zahurak wrote:
Sorry to appear dense, but when do I go to open a support ticket?

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Talking about things failing because of Adobe Flash. They just announced a couple of days ago that they are stopping support/development for Android. Maybe Apple bought controlling stock. I wonder now how much longer Flash will be supported by them for the PC and Mac. CoffeeCup may want to take note of this.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 237937 Photo

5 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Michael Zahurak wrote:
First let me say that I have used Form Builder Classic for several years. I like it, but wish it did more. I saw the pitch for the new and improved version....

I purchased the $29 pack with Form Builder Lite. I installed it and built a test form. I created my "website" on coffeecup.com.

When I go to publish my form, I keep getting a message that says something to the effect, "Hey, you're not done yet - you need to enter your coffee cup account information before publishing your form." Well, my account info IS entered. I just keep going in circles here.

Is there (will there be) a way to just FTP the form files to my own web server?

Thanks

Mike

What you did was just enter in your S-Drive information. You also have to click on one of the addresses as well. Then you can publish.

Form Builder will not have a built-in FTP for non S-Drive accounts. Instead you will export your form and upload it with whatever FTP program you like to use.

Are we obliged to use S-drive, I thought that was just for the trial version of the new system, as a web hosting company I try not to pay others for services that we provide as it is not really good business sense, however I want to create lots of forms, not just one, for all my customers. Don't get me wrong this is a value priced piece of software but I do not want to have to incur monthly fees in order to use it, otherwise I would go out and purchase (or have written) a form builder package that I can use for all my customers from elesewhere.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ian Danby wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Michael Zahurak wrote:
First let me say that I have used Form Builder Classic for several years. I like it, but wish it did more. I saw the pitch for the new and improved version....

I purchased the $29 pack with Form Builder Lite. I installed it and built a test form. I created my "website" on coffeecup.com.

When I go to publish my form, I keep getting a message that says something to the effect, "Hey, you're not done yet - you need to enter your coffee cup account information before publishing your form." Well, my account info IS entered. I just keep going in circles here.

Is there (will there be) a way to just FTP the form files to my own web server?

Thanks

Mike

What you did was just enter in your S-Drive information. You also have to click on one of the addresses as well. Then you can publish.

Form Builder will not have a built-in FTP for non S-Drive accounts. Instead you will export your form and upload it with whatever FTP program you like to use.

Are we obliged to use S-drive, I thought that was just for the trial version of the new system, as a web hosting company I try not to pay others for services that we provide as it is not really good business sense, however I want to create lots of forms, not just one, for all my customers. Don't get me wrong this is a value priced piece of software but I do not want to have to incur monthly fees in order to use it, otherwise I would go out and purchase (or have written) a form builder package that I can use for all my customers from elesewhere.

No, you will not be required to use S-Drive. Please see the original discussion here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post169274

Once the FULL version is released, you will be able to export the form to your own server.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts
Online Now

The new Form Builder Lite is kinda a beta testing run for the full version do out soon. The full version will have the ability to be used on any host. CC is keeping this locked down until it gets a good work out on their servers where they have control of more variables.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Eric Rohloff (Rolly) wrote:
The new Form Builder Lite is kinda a beta testing run for the full version do out soon.

Usually, software beta testers are paid. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Tom wrote:
Eric Rohloff (Rolly) wrote:
The new Form Builder Lite is kinda a beta testing run for the full version do out soon.

Usually, software beta testers are paid. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.