Wanna try something cool? - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Shopping Cart Creator/Designer owners,

We have something über secret that we are working on and we wanted to get some feedback from a select few of you on what you think of this new program, and if you run into any issues with it.

Hint: Have you ever wanted to customize web graphics with just a few clicks? If so, you may like what we are working on.... ;)

You must have a registered (not trial) version of Shopping Cart Designer (Basic or Pro) in order to qualify. If you’re interested in trying this out, drop me an email at scott@coffeecup.com
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2133988 Photo

7 posts

Scott,

Finally think I might have things under control. After spending days trying to straighten out the mess I had going, I just started over. I tried to attach the files of what I have done so far, but it won't let me send it as it is too large? Both files were compresses...who knows. They went to Konstantine fine

I am just starting on the Shoping Cart Creator Pro...it said something about an updated version, but reading this, it sounds like it is not ready yet? Might take a look at your new web graphics if you want to send it over. Got pretty close to Flushing today and thought of you, feeling sorry for you missing all the rain and ...still snow.

Chuck Truesdell
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

charles truesdell wrote:
Scott,

Finally think I might have things under control. After spending days trying to straighten out the mess I had going, I just started over. I tried to attach the files of what I have done so far, but it won't let me send it as it is too large? Both files were compresses...who knows. They went to Konstantine fine

I am just starting on the Shoping Cart Creator Pro...it said something about an updated version, but reading this, it sounds like it is not ready yet? Might take a look at your new web graphics if you want to send it over. Got pretty close to Flushing today and thought of you, feeling sorry for you missing all the rain and ...still snow.

Chuck Truesdell

The new version of Shopping Cart Creator Pro is now live. If you go to the Help Menu > Check for Updates you can get a full list of all the new features. This post here has to do with something new we are developing that work with Shopping Cart Designer.

My father lives in the Grand Blanc area and said it is finally getting a bit warmer. I hear it almost broke 40 degrees today, while here in Atlanta it was a nice 80. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 345577 Photo

373 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
The new version of Shopping Cart Creator Pro is now live. If you go to the Help Menu > Check for Updates you can get a full list of all the new features.

Is there a way of obtaining this information after installing the update?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.