We just released an upgrade of CoffeeCup HTML Editor 12.9. This version primarily fixes issues reported by users since the last update.
Here are the nitty-gritty changes you'll find in this version:
- Meta Data Generator
- Added ability to double-click on a project file and it will open in the Editor
- Added support to customize html tags for toolbar
- Misc. backend stuff fixes to controls.
- Updated form elements with additional attributes
- Snippets can now be applied to highlighted text.
- In Split Screen/External Preview added link url to status bar
- Corrected issues with scroll wheel in project tab
- Better support for non-english character sets in preview tabs.
- Fixed check for dependencies in website projects
- Removed border attribute from add image dialog
- Enhancements to Color Schemer
- Enhancements to Common Color Box
- Updated PDF
- Corrected issue with Google Analytics locking up in local preview
- Corrected issue when uploading a website project located on a network drive.
Registered users can download their free update here: https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/
If this all sounds interesting and you'd like to give the latest version a test run, you can download a free 28-day trial here: http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor