LockBox 5.0 is here! - Post ID 232156

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey everyone!

We just released an update of LockBox (version 5.0)! Awesome right? :)

New Features:
  • New CSV Importer wizard. Easier than ever to migrate to LockBox.
  • Scheduler to backup databases.
  • Notes Field now included in search.
  • Ability to import accounts generated by Website Access Manager.
  • Option in preferences to auto-logout when minimized.
Enhancements:
  • When you create a shared file that includes and attachment, when you import that file into a new database, the file attachment was 0 bytes.
  • Added header to CSV file on export
  • Fixed access violation error when exporting to shared lockbox file.
  • Password generator enhancements. Now has special characters included.

Registered users, monitor our newsletter for your special upgrade price. This will only be good for the weekend of April 25, so act fast. ;)

If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download a 21 day trial here at http://www.coffeecup.com/lockbox
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 416723 Photo

3 posts

I'm using Lockbox version 3.1 build 118. I just purchased version 5. Can I install the new version simply over the old or does the new version install in a different folder, requiring me to import all my passwords into it?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jasper wrote:
I'm using Lockbox version 3.1 build 118. I just purchased version 5. Can I install the new version simply over the old or does the new version install in a different folder, requiring me to import all my passwords into it?

Please you are using such an old version, you must uninstall that version first. You can then install version 5.0. Make sure to keep a backup of your pwk database file.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.