Ideas from specials - Post ID 216479

User 1886497 Photo

148 posts

Ive replaced my laptop and PC with Mac's, I own the software for Windows what would be great is an offer to buy the Mac software discounted.

I can use the Windows software via Parallels but would be great to have OSX software, I know it was my choice to change over to Mac's and there for making it harder to use CoffeeCup but this type of deal might get the new Mac users over to the OSX software. :)
Karl Williams.
www.karlwilliams.co.uk
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Karl wrote:
Ive replaced my laptop and PC with Mac's, I own the software for Windows what would be great is an offer to buy the Mac software discounted.

I can use the Windows software via Parallels but would be great to have OSX software, I know it was my choice to change over to Mac's and there for making it harder to use CoffeeCup but this type of deal might get the new Mac users over to the OSX software. :)

You can order all of our OS X apps for $99 here at http://www.coffeecup.com/carts/mac-pack/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Nice first post Karim *winks* :P That definitely looks like a discount to me :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.