Print or Export information - Post ID...

User 454131 Photo

1 post

For Your Eyes Only!
LockBox is a very useful little utility so much better than keeping an encrypted ms word file. I try to avoid printing or exporting data from it because it seems to defeat the whole purpose but when I have need to, the option from Export pdf and from Print Preview or Print, "detailed all information" omits the information in the "Notes" field.

Why is this?
User 2224366 Photo

10 posts

Mike's post is old, but so far is the only one I could find pertaining to LB not printing the Notes field when in print preview.

The Notes section does not show in the print preview, nor does it print. It will not show or print any entries for the Notes field. It will only show and print the actual Field Name.

All custom fields, address, phone, etc. fields are shown and printed. The only one that does not show and print is Notes.

Is there any way to get the Notes entries to print?

Is there any way to eliminate the printing of any field names that do not have an entry?

I like this program, however I would like to print out a back-up of all my passwords and account information and notes to keep in a safe box just in case.

Thanks,
Sandy
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

In the latest release, the notes print for me.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.