Missing Purchase - Post ID 263283

User 124473 Photo

9 posts

I bought LockBox on 10/1/12 (see Order History), but it's not showing up on the Purchases list (Download your purchases).
I was going to just download the new version from there, but as it's not there, I can't. :|

What's the next step?

Thanks.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

LockBox version 3.0 and 4.0 have been discontinued for some time now and are no longer offered as a download on our website. Only version 5.0 and 6.0 are supported.

You can however still upgrade to version 6.0 through the email we sent out today Michael. The price is one heck of a deal. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 124473 Photo

9 posts

OK Thanks. Yeah, it's a deal. I'll order it now
User 298877 Photo

Ambassador
292 posts

Similar query here, Scott.

I bought the "You + One" deal on V4.91 and the e-mailed deal on V6 doesn't make any mention of more than one user. I know I can just buy two licences, but I'm just checking to see if that's what's needed...

Thanks,

Dave
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Dave Smyth wrote:
Similar query here, Scott.

I bought the "You + One" deal on V4.91 and the e-mailed deal on V6 doesn't make any mention of more than one user. I know I can just buy two licences, but I'm just checking to see if that's what's needed...

Thanks,

Dave

Yes, you would need to buy two copies.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 165894 Photo

8 posts

What is required for proof of purchase to get "the upgrade deal" on LockBox going from
V4 to V6. We have at least 10 pack of V4 and I'm not sure if I can find my proof of purchase.
I thought that was maintained online in the past. I tried V5 and it did not support multi-user
simultaneous access on a windows server. I that still the case with V6?

Cheers,
dg

0 posts

excel wrote:
What is required for proof of purchase to get "the upgrade deal" on LockBox going from
V4 to V6. We have at least 10 pack of V4 and I'm not sure if I can find my proof of purchase.
I thought that was maintained online in the past. I tried V5 and it did not support multi-user
simultaneous access on a windows server. I that still the case with V6?

Cheers,
dg

Version 6 does not support multi-user access at this time. If you did not order LockBox at the $1.11 per copy special, call our sales office at 678-495-3480 and we can quote you a price for a 10 pack or larger. Suzanne will be able to take care of ya.
User 104898 Photo

1 post

I also bought in 2012. I have the original email receipt. I don't have the upgrade offer email from April 2016. Is the upgrade deal still available?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.