The HTML Editor 12.9 > 14.1 upgrade?...

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Alan, have a look at the Editor features here:
http://www.coffeecup.com/html-editor/

You can always go to the "My Purchases" page to see what software and versions you have, whether upgrades are available and a list of software you haven't purchased.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Change logs can also be found here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/html-ed … post248933
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2120530 Photo

14 posts

Thanks Scott,

That's useful. I have 2 questions:
1) I purchased a license last year for Ver 14. Is there upgrade pricing available to me at this time?
2) I know you guys are promoting RSD. But are there dedicated responsive-type tools in HTML Editor Ver 15?

Regards,
Alan
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

1) I purchased a license last year for Ver 14. Is there upgrade pricing available to me at this time?

Through our weekly emails we have been offering various upgrade offers all through 2015. Are you subscribed to our newsletter?

2) I know you guys are promoting RSD. But are there dedicated responsive-type tools in HTML Editor Ver 15?

We do have some responsive themes included with the Editor but if you are ready to take the plunge into responsive design, RSD is the perfect tool for that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2120530 Photo

14 posts

Through our weekly emails we have been offering various upgrade offers all through 2015. Are you subscribed to our newsletter?

Actually, I have not been subscribed until a few days ago. Does that mean I have to pay full price to upgrade?

***AOS***
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We will be sending another email I think this weekend (or next) with an upgrade offer. Watch for the email as you will find the discount link in there.
User 2120530 Photo

14 posts

Thanks Scott,
In the new RSD, can one edit HTML code manually or is it just all drag and drop?

***AOS***
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Alan OldStudent wrote:
Thanks Scott,
In the new RSD, can one edit HTML code manually or is it just all drag and drop?

***AOS***

You would have to do that after export but there really is no need to. Everything can be done right though RSD itself.
User 2120530 Photo

14 posts

Hey Scott,

If I get the Ver 15 of HTML Editor, can I install that without uninstalling Ver 14? Do I install it over the top?

Regards,
Alan
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Alan OldStudent wrote:
Hey Scott,

If I get the Ver 15 of HTML Editor, can I install that without uninstalling Ver 14? Do I install it over the top?

Regards,
Alan

When you install version 15, it will overwrite version 14 automatically for you by uninstalling the previous version first.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.