How can I adjust the HTML Editor...

User 222975 Photo

3 posts

Hi, I'm getting old and my eyes are just not what they use to be. So I'm looking for a way to adjust the text size of the HTML Editor workspace for easier editing. I've looked but don't really see a way within the application to adjust this. For example in MS Word or Excel I have a little slider down at the bottom right which allows me to zoom my documents for much easier reading or editing.

I'm looking for a way to do this without adjusting my entire desktop where all applications appear larger on my screen.

Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We actually have a setting that does just what you are wanting Tim. ;-)

Go to the Tools Menu > Preferences > Customization > Modify Highlighting
Attachments:
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 222975 Photo

3 posts

Hey, that's it! You see, I just had a hard time reading that setting and when I saw highlighting just didn't think that is where I should be. Nope never even looked to verify that thought so chalk it up to another sign of getting old.

THANKS! :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.