Content Won't Upload...503 Error...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Which program are you using? How are you trying to upload? Are you using free ftp or the File/Upload method? Are you sure you edited your profile and saved the new password? Are you also sure the password you changed on your hosting account did change?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Try deleting the profile and re-adding it.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 313811 Photo

107 posts

You may want to try and disable your firewall. Everytime I forget to disable it, I get errors! Hope this helps!
Thanita
Thanita
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

I don't know what you mean by 'another' area. The way to do it is in the File menu, find 'Upload file to server', and in there you'll see 'Add or edit servers...'.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.