Menu Builder Menu in RFF? - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
Scott,

I have two project files I would like to get to you and not put them up in here. I had something weird happen when adding a page. After adding the page my menu on my index page throws an error code when previewing or after uploading.

Then all the other pages look like they have no css. I tried deleting the page I added which 'fixed' all of the pages except my index page.

What's the best way to get you these files so you can see if this is another issue of something I've done to cause this? Support ticket?

I wanted to post this in here in case anyone else has this happen.

You can email them to me at scott@coffeecup.com. Include all project files (RSD and mb) and any screenshots that might be relevant.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I think I'm going to be in wait mode for the next update. I just went through rebuilding this site again and wound up with a different issue with my index page. Just some really strange things happening.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I put this in the suggestion area but I want to add it here as well.

On my laptop I can't get to the last two elements in the edit area. I can only get down to the List Container and the Container. Can't scroll, tried resizing the window, tried in full window and have my screen resolution at the max setting 1366 x 768.

Anyone have anything else that I can try?
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

I have almost same issue on components panel and newly added components are hidden and if extended or add more components I wont get scroll .
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Sorry I forgot to provide screenshot.
Attachments:
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
Sorry I forgot to provide screenshot.

This will be addressed in the next release.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I just installed the latest update and can now get to the all the elements in the panel. :D

Reworked the containers that were not acting right and no issues.

I like the update. :)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
I just installed the latest update and can now get to the all the elements in the panel. :D

Reworked the containers that were not acting right and no issues.

I like the update. :)

Awesome!!! :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.