adding a theme page to a previous...

User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

I am just learning this new program.
Trying to recreate a older website.
I have started the new site but have limited time to work on this so I am doing it in sections. I found a template I like for my product page but can not find a way to add it to my main file. All I see is add a blank page which I could manually create the page if needed but was hoping the other way might work.

If needed I used Bright Horizons theme as the base for my main website and need to add a new page for it the template I wanted to add was portfolio .

If this is possible I would appreciate help on how to do this. if not I will try to figure out what items I need and manually add them to the blank page.

Thanks
T.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

It is not possible to 'dress up' a site with a new template after you have started building the site.

If you want a different template for only part of the site, you could create a new project for that part, and then connect them when finished.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2359461 Photo

34 posts

Thanks I appreciate the answer. Now I know that it will have to be created. I was going to have to adjust it anyhow.
I think I will figure out what is needed and start with a blank page .

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.