Accordion - how to add another...

User 300493 Photo

96 posts

I have played with the accordion feature and thought I liked it. Now I am trying to include a 4 element accordion in a project and got stuck.

In RFF the List container has an option to add elements. Great!

Inside this element, Zurb tell me to "place a series of panes with the class 'accordion-title' and attribute 'data-accordion-item'

Problem is, RFF does not allow for this attribute to be added.

Is there a way around this, other than having to edit program code?
Know that we really only think we know
User 300493 Photo

96 posts

For the record - I did edit code and the 4th element works perfectly as expected.

Problem with editing is that one need to remember this when changes are required, and at my age I am bound to forget something, somewhere.

So the question remain valid: Is there a way around this within RFF ?
Know that we really only think we know
User 244626 Photo

811 posts

I would try using the "custom" attribute feature. Save as component if it works.
Bootstrap 5 CSS Grid.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Yes, using a custom attribute you can type whatever you want and it will work too.

We will be making sure to add these to the dropdown list in the next release as well, thanks guys :cool:
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.