Import HTML format data? - Post ID...

User 2723882 Photo

31 posts

I have a HTML page with very specific code to create a identical form to a real-world one.

I need to be able to import the existing HTML code, add form fields where I need to and then have that write to a mysql database when filled out. Can form designer do all of this?

Mike
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Depending on what is included in the "specific code," you should be able to create your form in Form Designer. However, Form Designer does not have a processor built in, so you would need to write your own code or find another processing script.

Web Form Builder has less design flexibility, BUT it has a very powerful processor built in that can write your data to a MySQL database.

It is possible to use both these tools together -- Form Designer for the designing and Web Form Builder for the processor.

If you'd like some help, please contact me (contact info below), and I'll see if I can help or at least provide a little more direction.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.