Use Form Builder scripts with Form Designer on manually exported forms
Here's how to make a form built in Form Designer work with the scripts of Form Builder.
1. Make sure all your inputs, select, and etc... in the Form Designer match the names and settings used in Form Builder.
2. Make sure all selects, radio buttons, checkboxes and etc..... have the same values used in Form Builder.
3. Copy the form action from your Form Builders formname.html near the top. Mine was ../form-designer-crossover.php
. Paste this into the Action in Form Designer on the Form Container.
4. Select Post on the Method for your form in Form Designer Form Container.
5.If your form uses a file upload than select Multipart Form Data otherwise select Form Url Encoded on Form Container
6. Export your Forms from both apps.
7. Copy all the files exported from Form Designer into the same directory that contains your myformname.html form Form Builder. This will be the directories css, js, fonts, socialicons
and finally the index.html
8. Now on the myformname.php you need to alter one line of code.
Look for this like $myPage->Show();
Change it to this and adjust the myformname to your actual form name.
You can see it in action here.http://ericrohloff.com/coffeecup/ccforu … crossover/
This is working but it's not tied to any validation or conditionals from the Form Builder. It will work with your confirmation in the Form Builder.****The above is direct form linking. I'm not using an iframe.******** Using Iframe *****
Adjust your Form Builder iframe script to this. Adjust the height to fit and add scrolling="no"
<iframe height="1566" style="border:none; background:transparent; overflow:hidden; width:100%;"
id="fb_iframe" src="myformname/index.html" scrolling="no" >