What happend to drag and drop? - Post...

User 493807 Photo

131 posts

Before the last update to Direct FTP I could drag files from my folder directly into FTP and drop them on my server. Do I need to change a setting of something?
When you speak - You repeat what you already know.
When you listen - You learn.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Nothing has changed there. That is just the default functionality of the software.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 493807 Photo

131 posts

So how did I do it before the update?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

No sure. That type of functionality has always been a part of the software. Have you tried re-installing or maybe rebooting?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 493807 Photo

131 posts

Don't know what happened, but my last reply didn't seem to post.

Anyways, I had "Run as Administrator" checked in the properties. If that is checked I can't Drag and Drop.
Usually I must check that box to get things to run correctly, I think this it the first time I had to un-check it to get things to work - odd.

Win7 64bit

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.