Web pages garbled after uploading...

User 482075 Photo

2 posts

Hello, I just started using Coffee Cup. I have never been able to upload pages through Visual Designer, (I get an error message saying it cannot read or access a catalog). So, have been uploading through Direct FTP, which has been working the last two days. But, tonight after updating some 8 or 9 pages on our website I uploaded them only to find that the text is enormous or bloated with images shifted in all directions, just garbled completely. In Visual Designer it looks fine on the page and saved just fine. It was working great before but now I have no idea what to do or how to fix it. You can see the mess it created at austincelticfestival.com . Any ideas?
User 482075 Photo

2 posts

I didn't get a reply. So, I basically had to delete all the files in Visual Designer and on my TP and then rebuild everything.
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Sorry you didn't get help in a timely manner. The forums are primarily user-to-user based. Contacting CoffeeCup directly will ensure a response.

Did starting fresh clear up the uploading issues? It's hard to say whether the garbled issue is from VSD or DirectFTP if previewing is only done through VSD's built-in preview. Often times, viewing from Firefox or IE doesn't appear the same as it does with the built-in preview, so I prefer to choose a browser for the default previewing.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.