Love the update but I miss seeing...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

What prices have actually changed though Tom? I don't think I've ever really seen a price increase in all the years that I've been using CC software (unlike many software companies that raise their prices over the years even for updates). I think the only programs that really are pricey are the Shopping Cart ones and truly in the end they are charging a pittance compared to what you'd pay for other software and monthly fees etc.

Ya I know, playing devil's advocate here hehe, but I guess I just don't see where these higher prices are that you are mentioning. Most of their software is under $50.00, almost all of it in fact. Seems pretty reasonable to me, especially when you never ever ever ever have to pay again for any updates on the software. :)
User 65069 Photo

14 posts

I concur with the others and add my vote to restore the old functionality missed here. If we have to live with it, the new activity window would be better if it launched automatically.
User 264715 Photo

2 posts

Hi Scott and Everyone who has posted on this subject!

I just wanted to THANK Coffee Cup for listening to us all and giving us back our 'Transfer Activity' window. I downloaded the latest update (December 9th, 2011) without actually reading all the blurb in the email. I'm just back to my desk full time after the Silly Season festivities and VOILA - the Transfer Activity window can be docked.
THANK YOU :)
I had previously emailed Scott direct back in late October/November adding my name to the list of people who wanted this back in DirectFTP. It is now only right that wea ll thanks them too!

I never fail to recommend Coffee Cup to anyone and everyone I meet and now I can add great service (never needed it before) to fabulous products.

Great name too! We always need a Coffee!
I need all the help I can get! Thanks Coffee Cup.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.