FTP doesn't upload - Post ID 19234

User 131671 Photo

1 post

I've followed all the WEBCAM instructions, over & over trying to upload a live webcam to a viewable page at your beloved bluedomino - to no avail. I've contacted my service provider & had ports opened & worked with technical support on helping coffeecup to work. I still can't upload. Tested the HTML code on Word - it worked fine, but when I paste it to the site it doesn't work.CuteFTP didn't help, ftp.bluedomino didn't work....what's up?
User 11859 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

About the same time as you posted this I started having trouble with Webcam 3.5 myself. Possibly it is a Windows update that started this. Mine shows a timeout error although I have tried setting the timeout to 120 seconds and turned off the firewall to see if that helps.

Teri Slankard wrote:
I've followed all the WEBCAM instructions, over & over trying to upload a live webcam to a viewable page at your beloved bluedomino - to no avail. I've contacted my service provider & had ports opened & worked with technical support on helping coffeecup to work. I still can't upload. Tested the HTML code on Word - it worked fine, but when I paste it to the site it doesn't work.CuteFTP didn't help, ftp.bluedomino didn't work....what's up?
User 11859 Photo

Ambassador
2 posts

Further my last message. I have tried uploading to my other server which is in a completely different net and I set it to just upload to the default main directly. A zero byte file appears to be sent but that is it. The error is "Upload Error:426 Operation aborted. - Rq:17 - Stat:200 - Err:426"

Perhaps it is not sending Pasv mode??

Anthony Trollope wrote:
About the same time as you posted this I started having trouble with Webcam 3.5 myself. Possibly it is a Windows update that started this. Mine shows a timeout error although I have tried setting the timeout to 120 seconds and turned off the firewall to see if that helps.

Teri Slankard wrote:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.