Download Direct FTP 6.2? Need a...

User 49275 Photo

4 posts

Hi,

I use(d) DirectFTP at our University. I've just reinstalled my PC and need to get hold of DirectFTP 6.2 whilst we look for a replacement program.

Direct FTP 6.5 doesn't work on our systems (I posted this during beta but it was ignored ( DFTP2.lic error - Licence has Expired or is Invalid) - I just got the usual "It's a Beta" answer - which kind of missed the point of beta testing in my opinion...).

Can I have a link to a working version - e.g. 6.2 please?

Adam.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts
Online Now

For links to previous versions please contact CC support.

The Current version, have you tried downloading it again and installed it from a fresh version? Since you say that you have reinstalled your pc, I guess that means from scratch, and that you have no remainders of any DFTP files in there. The current version (6.5.5) is a final version, no beta.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 49275 Photo

4 posts

Hi,

Tested it dozens of times (on different PCs, both XP and Vista), with the latest version - same error as the beta. Works on non-networked PCs with no problems. It doesn't seem to like the licence file being on a network drive (we, like many institutions, have roaming profiles and user policies).

A shame as I had recommended it to our core apps department.

Not sure why I need to contact again to get an existing version but will do so.

We live and learn.

Regards - Adam.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Have you tried Filezilla? It's free. I own all CC programs but still use Filezilla.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

To get older versions of the software, just contact support and we can get it to you. We just don't provide links inside our Website for older versions directly.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.