Direct FTp 6.5.2 beta - Post ID 6469

User 12009 Photo

3 posts

Not sure if to post thoughts on beta here or if there is forum for Beta feedback.

Anyway after trying it out was thinking that a thin panel between the 2 windows (local/remote) with the upload and download buttons on them with appropriate arrows would be more intuitive than on the top menu bar. Possibly the referexh button there too.

I do like that fact that it seems to hold the connection much better then previous release, and so far I like it.

Thoughts so far on this beta.

John Michaud
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I like your idea and will forward it to the developers. :)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 238662 Photo

3 posts

I also like the new FTP program but think it would benefit from a "pause" feature. Right now you can queue up a number of uploads but can't pause them, at least I haven't found a way to do so.

Also, I'm curious about one other thing. When I upgraded to this beta I'm sure I read that something along the lines of "even though this we completely re-wrote the program it is still free for registered users" (which I've been for quite a while) yet I'm getting a countdown on how many of my "trial days" I have left.

Any clarification available on that?
Captain Q

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.