Direct FTP #3 #2 - Post ID 25484

User 96779 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Can you convert/import/open WSFTP Profiles in Direct FTP?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Unfortunately no.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 96779 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Unfortunately no makes your product unusable for me. Any plans to have this feature in the future?
Jerry
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

How many Profiles do you have that you wish to import?

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 96779 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

About 35. I am a web designer.
Jerry
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Jerry, I see your problem. I am no FTP Guru, but is this not the case with most FTP progammes in this cost bracket?

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 96779 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Thanks for your input.
Jerry
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

I just wish I could be some help. Sorry about that Jerry.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jerry Caccavaro wrote:
Unfortunately no makes your product unusable for me. Any plans to have this feature in the future?
Jerry

We have no plans at this time to add this ability.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 133269 Photo

2,900 posts

Aw - go on Scott - I could do with importing profiles too - I've around 50 sites to look after - how about at least exporting from CC so that we can import into newer versions once released - or will it do that auto for us?
Have fun
~ Fe Pixie ~

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.