Cant find all sdrive domains - Post...

User 2146019 Photo

58 posts

I recently downloaded the free version of coffeecup FTP to upload a site i completed to my sdrive account. I plan on purchasing the software in the future but currently my budget will not allow for this. When i enter my s drive info into the servers section and click submit i can only view four out of the seven sites i have on my s drive account. Is the free version limited to a certain number of sites or am i just doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Chance

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Chance,

The Free version is identical to the full version in that regards. All your sites should appear their if they are active with sites enabled. I do only show 6 however. Try refreshing the directory listing to see if they appear.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2146019 Photo

58 posts

Oops, I do only have six i accidentally counted a link on the drop down menu. The two websites that aren't appearing are the ones i have purchased domains for from coffeecup. Could this be why i cant see them? Im trying to access stayfountaininn.com.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Domains map to a coffeecup.com address, so you should still see 6. However I do see one as set to not be on S-Drive. Head over to https://www.coffeecup.com/domains/ and see if that is correct.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2146019 Photo

58 posts

Thanks for your help! Im not quite sure what i did but it all seems to be working now.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Chance Scherr wrote:
Thanks for your help! Im not quite sure what i did but it all seems to be working now.

If you keep that up, we may hire you for tech support. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.