VSD - How do i make rounded corners -...

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

She speaks the truth. Pretty cool, eh? I had added it to the wishlist, and CoffeeCup granted the wish! I 2nd the Yippy!
I just installed 5.8.2 myself and was worrying after not seeing a rounded rectangle in the shape options, but it's in the Object Window box:
http://www.coffeecuphelp.com/adam/images/VSD_Rounded_Rectangles.jpg
User 313811 Photo

107 posts

This is why I love you COFFEECUP TEAM!!!!!
xoxoxo
Thanita
Thanita
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can also make rounded corners on images as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 389612 Photo

41 posts

I just downloaded VSD 5.8.2.
I put rounded corners on some logos and on a map.
Worked just fine and it's been uploaded.
I also saved the vnu file.
However, I opened the vnu file a few hours later and all of the images have reverted to a Rounded Corner Radius = 0.

But it was even more fun...
When I was reopening it, the image that I had rounded earlier, was in the site preview of the area of the Open dialog.

But they're back to square corners again.

I'm not sure what happened. Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Checking into the first issue, however I don't follow the second part. Can you explain in more detail?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 123713 Photo

40 posts

Thanks Guys - Just what I was after :-)
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Version 5.83 is now live that fixes the save issue.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.