VSD displaying wrong photo - Post ID...

User 406238 Photo

199 posts

Have been using VSD for a couple of months now with great success!
Downloaded and installed latest version yesterday, updated my website this morning. www.catalinathirty.com
While using VSD everything is where it should be, but when I preview or go to my site on the web, there is one picture on one page that is incorrect. (the first photo on the miscellaneous projects page)
Somehow the correct picture has been replaced by another that was used on a different page.
When I updated my site this morning, no pictures were involved, just some text changes on the homepage and an addition to the links page.
The problem page was not changed at all.
Of note, it did take me four attempts to upload my site, I was getting "An error occurred while uploading" messages.
Suggestions?
Our personal site www.grandbanks42.com
User 406238 Photo

199 posts

Problem was fixed by renaming the photo in question, seems both pics shared the same name, although in different folders.
Why would the name conflict problem surface now, after the site was displaying everything correctly for two months?
Does this mean that from now on when I add a new photo, I'll have to inspect every page for errors?
Our personal site www.grandbanks42.com
User 445579 Photo

6 posts

I am having a similar problem - My page on VSD looks one way, even in the preview mode, but when I upload it, the names of the buttons change, and a graphic that I tried, but have since deleted, continues to appear. Help...

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.