Post your website here! - Page 16 -...

User 2039184 Photo

12 posts

User 2039184 Photo

12 posts

Hi J

Can you tell me how you did the the nav buttons so when you hover over them the sub nav's/menus come up?

I really want to do that..
User 1861272 Photo

339 posts

Wayno-
Nice sites.
The drop down feature for the nav buttons is a program. Coffee Cup has Flash Menu Builder, but the buttons work different. A sample of that is on my sites. Otherwise Coffee Cup has a free DHTML menu builder that is nice and uses the drop down format. Or search the net for a program.
Tim
stbonifacecincinnati.com
stbonifaceschool.net
User 2080402 Photo

25 posts

I work in a rather unique financial services niche.

Our site still needs a lot of work, but here’s our first attempt.

It’s entirely designed with VSD, FB, and Sitemapper.

Special thanks to everyone at CC and the users of the forum community who were so gracious and supportive every time we needed help!

All the best,

Tim

http://www.NationalFamilyMortgage.com
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Nice site Timothy, and definitely a different take on the loan industry, interesting too. Good luck on it and your site :)
User 92156 Photo

272 posts

I'd like to echo Jo's comments and add: nice "clean & simple" layout! - looks good.

On your home page you have 3 bulleted items (star-shaped bullets) which are underlined. Viewers will think they are links and click on them. These might be better if you remove the underline. (You could put them in boldface similar to the bulleted items on the "First Time Home Buyers" page if you want them to stand out, although I don't think that's really needed.
User 2080402 Photo

25 posts

Jo and Zipper,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Great suggestion about the underlined text, Zipper!

I have since removed similar underlines in a number of places on the site.

I've also added Facebook & Twitter buttons since this morning. It was really easy.

All I had to do was copy the code provided by each and pase it in the VSD HTML tool.

They work great! (So please feel free to fan us, or tweet about us -- only as an example of the power of CC VSD, of course!) ;-)

One FYI -- the twitter button doesn't seem to work in IE. I did some research on line, and the problem appears to be widespread, IE specific. It works fine in all the other browsers. So, if anyone using VSD and IE also adds a tweet button, and it doesn't work, please know it's not a VSD issue. (At least I'm pretty sure it's not.)

Thank you again for your help and we appreciate all the feedback and suggestions.

All the best,

Tim
User 434978 Photo

4 posts

www.thesmileteam.com.au

This is the second construction of the website. I found the integration of the various coffee cup programs to be quite good on this second attempt, and the stability of the program much better than my first attempt 2 years ago. I love VSD and hopes it continues to grow! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
User 1958805 Photo

5 posts

Here is my website. Ive tried several different builders ,but so far I like Coffee Cup the best. (Except right now I cant upload:()

I collect WW11 military items, but I specialize in these little equipment Carts. I started a website to find other owners, share information and hopefully get leads on other Carts.There is nothing fancy here no flash ect. Its hard enough just to do what Ive done so I dont want to complicate it to much. Just trying to stay with a black and white theme.

For the most part it all seems to look god in most browsers. I do have some issues that I need to start a topic on. Cant seem to fix a couple of bugs I have.

http://www.handcartz.com/

Thanks Craig
User 539237 Photo

241 posts

Timothy Burke wrote:
I work in a rather unique financial services niche.

Our site still needs a lot of work, but here’s our first attempt.

It’s entirely designed with VSD, FB, and Sitemapper.

Special thanks to everyone at CC and the users of the forum community who were so gracious and supportive every time we needed help!

All the best,

Tim

http://www.NationalFamilyMortgage.com

Smart looking site, I have one minor issue, there does not seem to be a way back to the home page apart from hitting the browser back button or have I missed something.
Once again good looking site
Greg

When I stop learning please check for signs of life.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.