How to change the Send setup in VSD?...

User 129112 Photo

5 posts

I set up the send function but need to change it. It does not seem to allow this. How do I do this?
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

Wow your good! How did you know which program he was talking about? Good job.

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

ha, I first asked what program but saw the same question posted in another area. Although, I haven't seen a response yet, so who knows.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Adam Richesin wrote:
ha, I first asked what program but saw the same question posted in another area. Although, I haven't seen a response yet, so who knows.

That is one thing I really badly want changed in the final VSD.....and that is to include a dropdown box with all my servers. I have wiped out a trial site a couple of times because I just uploaded without changing the connection I was using!!!
Dangerous!!!
:(
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

JANYS HYDE wrote:
Adam Richesin wrote:

That is one thing I really badly want changed in the final VSD.....and that is to include a dropdown box with all my servers. I have wiped out a trial site a couple of times because I just uploaded without changing the connection I was using!!!
Dangerous!!!

Totally agree! I wonder was that mentioned for the new upgrade? Hopefully yes... Oh wait I think I emailed Scott about the uploading/server connections. He emailed back they were looking at possibly having it more like html editor. Maybe I got my wires crossed???? Hummm Maybe I was dreaming? Guess we will find out when the new version is released.

Oh how exciting - well new version.... But I hear one of my cows carring on maybe she is finally dropping that new calf. Been waiting a couple of months. Thought she would of had it sooner.

I am out of here. Everyone have a great day!!

Kim :)

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Kim Rickman wrote:
JANYS HYDE wrote:
Adam Richesin wrote:

Dangerous!!!

Totally agree! I wonder was that mentioned for the new upgrade? Hopefully yes... Oh wait I think I emailed Scott about the uploading/server connections. He emailed back they were looking at possibly having it more like html editor. Maybe I got my wires crossed???? Hummm Maybe I was dreaming? Guess we will find out when the new version is released.

Oh how exciting - well new version.... But I hear one of my cows carring on maybe she is finally dropping that new calf. Been waiting a couple of months. Thought she would of had it sooner.

I am out of here. Everyone have a great day!!

Kim :)

Hi Kim,
I definitely included that on my "wish list" as it really was one of my biggest complaints.......
I am steaming here in a sticky 30°C 99% humidity.......yuk!
I almost wish I was with you and your calving right now!
Bye,
Janys
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

JANYS HYDE wrote:
Hi Kim,
I definitely included that on my "wish list" as it really was one of my biggest complaints.......
Bye,
Janys

False alarm - she did not have it, she is driving me nuts! I went out to find the herd was GONE! I thought I heard her carring on from the house. Was the neighbors cows. So I hoped on my three wheeler and headed out - finally found them all huddled in a lower field by the creek and under some trees. The grass is so tall out there you could not see them, until you got close. It is so hot they would of not cared if I drove over the top of them. They were just feeling the breeze and listening to the water trinkle. NO CALF YET. She is the last one, wish she hurry and have it.

Hey whats the italian word for LATE or something like that? I might call what ever comes out of that cow that for a name!

99% humidity - yuk is right. We are only at 47% humidity today and it should less and less over the next 10 days. This is our hot season and we usually get rain by the last week of June and up to the 4th. Then it will be really hot till September, then it cools off. It is 30°C (90 f) here right now we should hit over 38°C (100°f) by mid day today.

Hopefully it cools off enough tonight I can finish getting the hay out of the field and in the barn. I got one heck of a farmer tan going on. Tan should be red right. HEEEEE.........

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Kim Rickman wrote:
JANYS HYDE wrote:
Hi Kim,
Bye,
Janys

False alarm - she did not have it, she is driving me nuts! I went out to find the herd was GONE! I thought I heard her carring on from the house. Was the neighbors cows. So I hoped on my three wheeler and headed out - finally found them all huddled in a lower field by the creek and under some trees. The grass is so tall out there you could not see them, until you got close. It is so hot they would of not cared if I drove over the top of them. They were just feeling the breeze and listening to the water trinkle. NO CALF YET. She is the last one, wish she hurry and have it.

Hey whats the italian word for LATE or something like that? I might call what ever comes out of that cow that for a name!

99% humidity - yuk is right. We are only at 47% humidity today and it should less and less over the next 10 days. This is our hot season and we usually get rain by the last week of June and up to the 4th. Then it will be really hot till September, then it cools off. It is 30°C (90 f) here right now we should hit over 38°C (100°f) by mid day today.

Hopefully it cools off enough tonight I can finish getting the hay out of the field and in the barn. I got one heck of a farmer tan going on. Tan should be red right. HEEEEE.........

Ok......you can call the calf TARDI........maybe with a final Y instead of the I which will make it easier to get the pronunciation right!
I never get much of a tan with my fine British skin..........burn, go brilliant red, peel off and then have to start all over! My husband is the one with the tan - he only has to look at the sun and get an excellent colour....... I get a 40°C fever!
;(
User 6573 Photo

Ambassador
2,649 posts

JANYS HYDE wrote:
Kim Rickman wrote:
JANYS HYDE wrote:
Hi Kim,
Bye,
Janys

Ok......you can call the calf TARDI........maybe with a final Y instead of the I which will make it easier to get the pronunciation right!
I never get much of a tan with my fine British skin..........burn, go brilliant red, peel off and then have to start all over! My husband is the one with the tan - he only has to look at the sun and get an excellent colour....... I get a 40°C fever!
;(

Tardi with a Y it is then.

Thanks!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.